Eleanor is an Associate with experience in commercial disputes, arbitration and contentious regulatory matters.
Eleanor has specific experience in relation to disputes involving the banking and financial services sectors, group actions and internal investigations.
Eleanor is also involved in the firm's Diversity and Inclusion initiatives. She has spent time on secondment to our Tokyo office and a leading UK-based bank.
Eleanor’s experience includes advising:
- a major UK bank on a portfolio of claims arising out of the sale of interest rate hedging products
- a global investment bank on an internal investigation following concerns raised by a whistleblower
- a UK subsidiary of a global banking group on a governance review, including advising in relation to applications for approval as a senior manager and remedial steps arising from a skilled person review
- a leading UK bank on a £139million claim against it by a leisure group
- an investment bank on a US$1.9bn arbitration claim arising from a joint venture dispute in the Middle East
Eleanor graduated from the University of Warwick with a BSc in Economics before gaining distinctions in both the Graduate Diploma in Law and LPC. Eleanor is admitted to practise in England and Wales.