Audrey specialises in banking and finance law.
She specialises in advising both lenders and borrowers in relation to corporate and acquisition finance transactions. Audrey has also developed an expertise in project finance, advising international lenders and sponsors in relation to greenfield and brownfield infrastructure and renewable energy projects (solar, wind, biomass, etc.) in France and abroad.
Audrey's experience includes advising:
- Nord Lb on the financing of several Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) holding solar projects (either grounded or on rooftops) purchased by Obton (a solar projects-only investment company based in Denmark) from various French developers
- Natixis and HSBC on the drafting and negotiation of the acquisition financing by Tessi SA (a French company engaged in the provision of services and technology solutions in a range of economic sectors) of a company based in Spain
- a French bank on a facility granted to a multinational flavor and fragrance company, acting as borrower, in order to finance the acquisitions of two companies
- CDC/EEco Holding on the setting up of a long term credit of a maximum principal sum of EUR 59,023,503 and of a VAT bridge loan of a maximum principal sum of EUR 3,357,754 for the financing of 4 cogeneration plants in France and in Italy
- Caisse des dépôts et consignations Climat, Solvay and Marubeni on a co-generation project in France and Italy, on the financing or refinancing costs of the various co-generation plants of this project
Before joining Herbert Smith Freehills in September 2019, Audrey was a Counsel in another law firm in Paris. Before that, she was a Senior Associate at Herbert Smith Freehills Paris from 2012 to 2017. Audrey holds a Master in business law from the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (France), a postgraduate degree in English and North-American business law from the University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (France) and a DJCE (corporate law specialisation certificate) from the University of Poitiers (France).