We help financial buyers find the wins which generate outperformance in competitive global markets, providing sector expertise, local market knowledge and cutting edge legal solutions.
We can help private equity firms, sovereign wealth funds, alternative capital providers, pension funds, financial institutions and all other financial buyers with a range of areas including:
- local and global capital raisings
- deployment of capital through the entire spectrum of transactions, eg controlling or non-controlling, listed or unlisted, global or local, individual or consortium deals
- understanding new sectors through our market leading infrastructure, energy, financial services, telecommunications and technology and real estate sector experts
- changing your focus, eg moving from passive to active investing, into new geographies or across product types
- structuring co-investments and partnering with other financial buyers in consortium deals.
Archer Capital Pty Limited
Acting for Archer Capital in respect of the sale of independent fuel distributor and retailer, Ausfuel, to Puma Energy
Antin Infrastructure Partners
Advising on the management buyout of a company in the UK from confidential private equity sellers and incumbent management team and on its acquisition of BG Group's majority stake in the Central Area Transmission System (CATS) gas pipeline in the UK North Sea and associated infrastructure
Gavin is a senior corporate M&A lawyer, with particular expertise in public takeovers, shareholder activism, private equity and venture capital investments, and in investment work in Africa.