Our latest report on cross-border disputes includes articles on post-Brexit enforcement, Singapore's new mediation convention and obtaining evidence from US entities.
Topics covered in this issue include:
- Spotlight on recent developments
- The new Hague Judgments Convention:
A potential gamechanger (eventually)
- Obtaining evidence from US-connected entities:
US court widens the scope
- Will an English judgment be enforceable in the EU27 post-Brexit?
- The new Singapore Convention on mediated settlements:
Some practical issues to consider now
- Jurisdiction and governing law:
To read the previous issues, click here.