London Israel Group
Isaac is a tax partner and a well regarded leader in the field.
Isaac is based in London and applies his extensive experience and specialist knowledge to a wide range of taxation and tax-planning matters, both in the UK and internationally. In particular Isaac advises on the structuring and implementation taxation of M&A transactions with an emphasis on cross border deals, asset management and private equity, and real estate taxation.
Isaac is praised by clients as “one of the brightest tax professionals in the market.” Chambers UK 2017
Experience & expertise
- British American Tobacco on its $49.4 billion recommended offer for Reynolds American
- E.ON on the disposal of its North Sea assets to Premier Oil
- Wesfarmers on its acquisition of the Homebase business from Home Retail Group
- Antin Infrastructure Investors on the acquisition of the CATS gas pipeline from BP
- Brambles on its joint venture with Hoover to form the world's second largest container logistics firm
- Cazenove Capital on its £424 million recommended takeover offer from Schroders
- Sinopec on its acquisition of a 49 % stake in Talisman Energy's UK North Sea oil and gas business for $1.5 billion
- Strides Arcolab, on disposal, by way of auction, of Agila Specialities its generic specialty injectable business to Mylan, for $1.85 billion
- CNPC on its acquisition of a 28.57% stake in Eni East Africa Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Eni SpA
- Apache Corporation on its $1.7 billion acquisition of North Sea assets from Exxon Mobil
- Bharti Airtel on its $10.7 billion acquisition of Zain’s 15 African mobile networks