Date: 17th – 18th October 2024
Venue: Westminster, London
Herbert Smith Freehills is a proud Gold Sponsor of the London Conference on International Law 2024.
The 3rd edition of the London Conference on International Law will take place in Westminster, London on the 17th and 18th October 2024, bringing together international law academics, judges, practitioners, representatives of civil society, business-leaders, and other stakeholders to see how States and all other actors engage with international law.
Registration will open for the conference shortly, in the meantime if you’d like register your interest in participating in this event you can do so here.
Organisations participating in this conference:
Who can you expect to network with at the London Conference on International Law 2024?
- Barristers specialising in international law
- International law and policy institutions
- International lawyers in Government
- International humanitarian organisations and NGOs
- UK universities
- International academics and students
- Law firms specialising in international law
- High Commission and diplomatic representatives and officials
- International organisations, inter-government institutions