Our monthly podcast covers all the key issues in one of the most dynamic areas of litigation.
In this edition of our banking litigation podcast, we consider some recent cases that will be most relevant to in-house lawyers at banks and financial institutions. This episode is hosted by John Corrie, a partner in our banking litigation team, who is joined by Ceri Morgan and special guest Tom Wyer.
You can find links to our blogs on the cases covered in this podcast below:
- High Court considers reliance in s.90A FSMA claims in context of split trial application
- High Court allows claim in respect of secret commissions to proceed as “opt-out” representative action under CPR 19.6
- Hong Kong court provides novel and influential analysis of the Quincecare duty
- High Court finds UK sanctions do not preclude entry of judgments in favour of Russian sanctioned parties
- High Court underlines need to consider scope of agency in considering whether documents to which agent has access are in principal’s control
- Part 36 offer to settle “the whole of the claim” did not include claims set out in draft amended pleadings
Don't forget to subscribe to the banking litigation blog.
Full podcast series
Our podcast is available on iTunes, Spotify and Buzzsprout and can be accessed on all devices. You can subscribe and be notified of all future episodes.