Our monthly podcast covers all the key issues in one of the most dynamic areas of litigation.
In our monthly update podcast, we look at key recent judgments likely to be of interest to financial institutions. This episode is hosted by John Corrie, a partner in our banking litigation team, who is joined by Ceri Morgan and special guest Harriet Tolkien.
You can find links to our blog posts on the cases covered in this podcast below:
- Supreme Court clarifies requirements for tort of lawful act economic duress
- Court of Appeal confirms claims seeking remediation for damage to land allegedly caused by oil spill cannot proceed as representative action under CPR 19.6
- Banking Litigation Podcast Episode 20: Monthly Update - August 2020
- Privy Council confirms that the so-called “reflective loss” principle applies to ex-shareholders
- High Court finds accountants’ investigation report not protected by litigation privilege and considers requirements for obtaining disclosure under the Disclosure Pilot
- The Herbert Smith Freehills Legal Privilege Web App
- Disclosure Pilot to be extended for a further year and the procedures streamlined
- The UK’s LIBOR safe harbour legislation: a missed opportunity?
Full podcast series