Designed to keep our clients and contacts up-to-date with the business implications of the latest legal developments, our interactive Soundbite seminars are delivered in a practical, convenient way - direct to your desktop.
You can participate by asking questions or using the interactive voting system. You can "listen again" at a more convenient time if you miss anything.
Please click here for a list of previous topics. All webinars are available as an archived version and can be downloaded as podcasts.
If you are interested in registering for webinars, or would like to obtain links to the archived versions, please contact Jane Webber.
The benefits for you:
- keep up-to-date with topics of emerging importance
- hear our experienced speakers from across our global network without leaving your office
- gain knowledge of a wide range of legal topics such updates on particular areas or the implications of a recent court case
- listen again and download relevant materials from the archived version
- acquire CPD points - accredited points are available for live events, non-accredited for recordings
What is a live audio webinar?
- hear our speakers lead you through the latest technical updates
- access the audio from your computer or telephone
- send questions and view slides via your computer